Do you exercise and if so, how much? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
admin Premium Membership
admin Oct 16 '16
We all know that we should exercise and while some train hard, others take part although the frequency, intensity and duration could do with tweaking somewhat? Would be interesting to know what you all do and I might even make this part of Encaptivated Singles to discuss health, diet and lifestyle...
Emat16
Emat16 May 19 '17
There's a big mistake in my profile etc please note, I meant to say I preferred a unmarried make, and with No another relationship involved, I don't like pubs, and I don't drink or smoke at all guys! I prefer quiet evenings, dining out, walks, animals, I'm looking for a real long term relationship that begins with a friendship first, I'm monogamous, fun loving and humorous, sweet, good listener, .
Emat16
Emat16 May 19 '17
There's a big mistake in my profile etc please note, I meant to say I preferred a unmarried make, and with No another relationship involved, I don't like pubs, and I don't drink or smoke at all guys! I prefer quiet evenings, dining out, walks, animals, I'm looking for a real long term relationship that begins with a friendship first, I'm monogamous, fun loving and humorous, sweet, good listener, .
Michmor
Michmor Jan 27 '18
Quote from Emat16 There's a big mistake in my profile etc please note, I meant to say I preferred a unmarried make, and with No another relationship involved, I don't like pubs, and I don't drink or smoke at all guys! I prefer quiet evenings, dining out, walks, animals, I'm looking for a real long term relationship that begins with a friendship first, I'm monogamous, fun loving and humorous, sweet, good listener, .
Hello
Sischa90
Sischa90 Apr 12 '18
Hello, i am Sischa, nice to meet you all, my age 27 years old, my graduate degree bachelor degree public health, and i new graduated february 03 2018 master degree public health in university of indonesia, i live in depok city west java, my activity as reseach enumerator . I am looking for good charakter man, honest, responsible, simple, caring, gentle, compassionate and loyal, i really hate lies. I'm looking for a man to be serious to get married, I do not want to play, I'm a simple woman, my height is 155 cm. I weigh 49 kg. My skin is brown, my hobbies are reading, cooking, jogging, singing, playing guitar, and playing with kids, I really love both my parents and my sister. If interested in me this is my whatsapp number +6281288824861, my hangout sischaandrianialiminsihe@gmail.com
admin Premium Membership
admin Apr 12 '18
Thanks for the message, although better directed at members as I'm the admin for the site. slight_smile Hope you're enjoying my site though and telling all your friends about it,

Admin

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo